1) download a recent patch-o-matic
2) run `./runme –download`. you are to have curl to successfully download patches, so if you do not, install it
3) run `./runme external` and apply patches
4) configure, make, install your kernel
5) make and install your iptables
if you need ipt_account, you can download patches from http://www.svn.barbara.eu.org/ipt_account/wiki/Patches. don’t copy a link to the patch and use wget! for an unknown reason, when wgetting patches, there appear strange distortions in files; open the patch with a browser and do copy-paste for the patches’ text. then unpack them and patch kernel and iptables as usual.